MailPop for Gmail
puts your Gmail inbox right on your desktop. We love Gmail as much as you do. That's why we created MailPop for Gmail. It's the simplest, most fluid way to access your Gmail account.
After launching MailPop, all it takes is a single click on its menu bar icon (or keyboard shortcut) to access your Gmail account in a jiffy. Want to write an email instead? All it takes is a right-click on the icon (or keyboard shortcut) to open a new message window!
- Inbox shortcut: (or click on the menu bar icon) to quickly open MailPop's window.
- Compose shortcut: (or right click on the menu bar icon) to quickly open a new message window, complete with a Media Browser for quickly dragging-and-dropping attachments!
- Clear and informative notifications: Menu bar icon notification color graphic and numeric (number of unread messages)
- Start at login
- Show at login
Upgrade to the full version (MailPop PRO for Gmail
) for more awesome features including:
- Full desktop view mode with chat and fullscreen
- Full tablet view mode and fullscreen: Ours is the first Mac app to ever do this
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Growl notifications
- Ability to make MailPop as your system-wide default mail app
- Opacity control
- No advertisements