Developer website: Binary Bakery
After launching MailPop, all it takes is a single click on its menu bar icon (or keyboard shortcut) to access your Gmail account in a jiffy. Want to write an email instead? All it takes is a right-click on the icon (or keyboard shortcut) to open a new message window!
- Inbox shortcut: (or click on the menu bar icon) to quickly open MailPop's window.
- Compose shortcut: (or right click on the menu bar icon) to quickly open a new message window, complete with a Media Browser for quickly dragging-and-dropping attachments!
- Clear and informative notifications: Menu bar icon notification color graphic and numeric (number of unread messages)
- Start at login
- Show at login
- Full desktop view mode with chat and fullscreen
- Full tablet view mode and fullscreen: Ours is the first Mac app to ever do this
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Growl notifications
- Ability to make MailPop as your system-wide default mail app
- Opacity control
- No advertisements
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 64-bit processor