Audulus is a minimalist modular audio-processing application. With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
- fluid interface - smooth animated interaction
- MIDI control - use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
- presets - quickly change between settings
- unlimited history - everything you do is stored
- polyphony - process multiple voices
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Upgrade OpenGL version.
- Fix bug that could cause a crash on startup.
- New Audio Engine! Thanks to FANCY ALGORITHMS, you can now use z-1 without slowing down your entire patch.
- New Patch Library! A revamped patch library including some great new examples.
- OS X 10.11 or later