I downloaded it and extracted it with several apps (i believe the UnArchiver and Stuffit were both free from the Apple App Store) and it ran just fine. That is as of Oct 4 2012 @ 9:44 AM using Chrome ( 22.0.1229.79 with a variety of extensions that I'm not going to list atm). Everything looks good as of version 1.0.4.
I have used this to:
• Show the user Library Folder (if I hadn't done so already by command line)
• Enabled the Stack List View
• I enabled the "Select text in Quicklook" as I assume that it will allow me to highlight and copy text from quicklook such as snagging a piece of a word document right from the quicklook view (could be very handy!)
• Remove leather from Calendar (ML)
• Remove leather from Calendar (ML) – Selected No to undo this tweak
No kernel panics or errors of any kind so far. I have yet to reboot, but I will return if there is a problem that requires noting.
I have only a couple of minor suggestions that I would like to see in a future version or perhaps I could assist you in these changes (I only ask a minor percentage if the “revised version” really takes off in popularity ..basically if I make you rich, I want a cut lol other wise, its all yours). I would like to see a more in-depth description of a couple of tweaks perhaps either a popup box on mouse over or a description section or below the tweak itself.
The other is a slight UI improvement. Just make it look a little nicer, a little more professional so that it could sell and look native to the overall Mac experience.
And upon further thought, detect the version of OS X the user is running and show only the tweaks accordingly. This would cut down on people complaining about a feature not working, when it is clearly not supposed to work with their version of OS X (MT users trying the Lion tweaks). Try it sure, but don’t complain about it!