is a brand new tweaking tool to deal with the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 -- with just a click of a button. Mountain Tweaks focuses on a user-friendly interface, even more tweaks, and the ability to do simple maintenance on your Mac -- we think this makes it the best tweaking tool for Mac, ever!
- Small app, but extremely powerfull!
- Even more tweaks!
- Old tweaks optimized and prepared for OS X 10.8
- Works with both OS X 10.7 and 10.8.
- Show/Hide the user Library folder.
- Change to a 2D or 3D dock.
- Enable/Disable system window animation.
- Enable/Disable mail reply animation.
- Remove/Add Reading List icon in Safari.
- Enable/Disable spelling correction.
- Enable/Disable repeating keys.
- Enable/Disable permanent scrollbars.
- Show hidden Files.
- Disable crash dialog pop-up.
- Get a new stack-list view.
- Highlight stack items on mouseover.
- Change iCal leather interface to aluminium
- Change Address Book leather interface to aluminium
- Disable resume for a single app
- Enable the hidden FTP-server
- Customize Launchpad folder background
- Disable local Time Machine backups
- Enable Airdrop on old hardware
- Enable colours in the Finder sidebar
- Enable iTunes Dock animation
- Enable TRIM support in OS X 10.7 Lion
- Enable secret iCal debug menu
- Remove Spotlight icon
- Disable Gatekeeper
- Highlight non-Retina images
- Remove leather from Contacts (ML)
- Remove leather from Calendar (ML)
- Select text in in Quicklook
- Change the Notification Center background
- Disable the new automatic app termination
- Disable smooth scrolling
- Disable rubber band when scrolling
- Disable default iCloud save location
- Display framerate for Cover Flow
- Disable "Go to Folder" in Finder
- Restore function should now be more stable
- Show Cover Flow framerate
More tweaks coming soon! Updates coming soon!
Please donate if you liked the app!