Yummy FTP Alias brings quick and easy drag-and-drop FTP to your Desktop - drag your files onto an FTP Alias icon in the Finder or Dock to upload them to your FTP/SFTP/FTPS server!
Easy setup - just navigate to your server destination directory, then select Save. The generated FTP Alias can then be placed on your Desktop, Dock, or anywhere else, for quick and easy uploading just using drag-and-drop. It even automatically copies the uploaded URL to the clipboard!
And of course, since transfers are powered by the file transfer engine of the highly regarded Yummy FTP app, all the speed and reliability you'd more...
- New icon
- Russian localisation
- Reduced overall CPU usage during transfers
- FTPS support improvements for reduced latency and lower CPU
- Fixes to built-in Software Update mechanism
- Fixes to alias file resolution in 10.10 and later
- Several small UI improvements/fixes
- OS X 10.5 or later