Drag a file onto the dock icon and your fully customizable grid of destinations flies smoothly out using core animation.
Drop the file onto a destination and Dropzone will take care of the rest. Whether you're installing an app, uploading a file to an FTP server or sharing your photos on Flickr.Launch Applications
- Sometimes you want to keep an application quickly available, but you don't want it taking up space in your Dock. Simply add it to your Dropzone grid, and then you can launch the app by clicking on it in Dropzones grid, or you can
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- New improved dragging system for opening the Dropzone grid
- You can now lock items in Drop Bar so they don't get removed when dragging out
- You can now add items to Drop Bar via the Ruby/Python API using the dz.add_dropbar(file_paths) API call
- Updated all app fonts for El
- OS X 10.9 or later