Note:For a quote on a product license, please contact Cisco.
The following issues were found in previous releases and were resolved in 4.4:
- 01 Page 1 of 6O open issues
- Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence Release Notes (4.4) Page 2 of 6
- Identifier Description
- Improved reliability of ICE when using TCP relay.
- Cease bandwidth adaptation when no quality improvement results.
- Fixed typographical error in "Unable to
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (Cisco TMS) 12.6 or later
- Cisco Video Communication Server (Cisco VCS) X5.2 or later
- X6.0 or later for ICE support
- X6.1 or later for NTLM support
- IP network connection (broadband, LAN, wireless). At least 24 kb/s is required for an audio connection. For a video connection, the recommended minimum is 128 kb/s.