EncryptedZip is dedicated to customers who are working in a secure project, and need to set a default password of every Zip file before sending.
With this application you could set a "default password" so that each time you compress any thing "default password" will be automatically used to protect your data before sending to other members.
- View file support: ZIP, RAR (with password)
- Create file support: ZIP (with password)
Functions of the application:
- Default Password: allows you to set a "default password" to automatically use it to compress your valuable data without re-entering it (saving your time and effort). With encrypted files that used your pre-set "default password", you also do not have to input the password to open or extract it.
- Guess Password: in "Preferences" dialog, you could set up a list of "Guess passwords" so that the application will try these passwords first to open an encrypted Zip, Rar file. This allows to save a lot of time
- Support for Windows OS Users: automatically remove Mac hidden files (example: ".DS_Store" file and "__MACOSX" folder) so that when it is extracted on Windows OS, your files will be clean from hidden ".DS_Store" file and "__MACOSX" folder.
- Quick View: allows you to quickly view the contents of a compressed ZIP (.zip), RAR (.rar) files and uncompress only those files you choose without having to uncompress the entire archive. You can quickly preview one or more files in the archive by simply pressing the "Enter" key.
- Drag & Drop to View: Drag an archive file onto SecureZip's dock icon or application window and see the contents of the archive in an instant.
- Drag & Drop to Compress: Drag any files/folders onto SecureZip's dock icon or to a window of the application to compress them in Zip format(with or without password)
SecureZip gives you a many ways to uncompress a file or folder:
- Clicking on the "Extract" to extract selected items or all content (in case you select nothing in the file list)
- Double-clicking a file or select a file then press ENTER will open it in the default editor for that file type.
- Drag and dropping the selected items from SecureZip into a folder in Finder.