IMPORTANT: Requires an iPhone 4S and a Mac
EASY TO USE
- Launch any app that allows text input. For example: TextEdit, Mail, Pages, Microsoft Word.
- Launch the Air Dictate app.
- Choose your Mac from a list of nearby computers.
- Press the microphone button, speak for a while, and press the button again to stop.
Your speech will be converted into text, and will automatically appear in the text field on your Mac, just as if you had typed it on your
- Fixed compatibility with keyboard macro utilities: TextExpander, Typinator, TypeIt4Me, QuicKeys, and others
- Minor bug fixes
- OS X 10.6 or later