Quick 'n Easy Web Builder is not an HTML editor, but an HTML generator! You can visually (WYSIWYG) create your websites by using drag-and-drop. Place objects (text, lines, images, shapes, slideshows, galleries, forms, etc.) anywhere on the page (pixel-perfect layouts). Now you can create amazing websites without having to learn HTML! It's like desktop publishing for the Web! Create websites as easy as drag-and-drop.
- Outputs HTML4, XHTML, PHP, or HTML5
- Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone, and structure your Web pages from a single file.
- Easily create forms using the
- Google fonts can now also be used in the Panel menu.
- Wrapping text is now (semi) responsive so the object can be used in breakpoints with different layouts and font sizes! Note that this is impossible to do with standard HTML code so QWB generates different text elements for each breakpoint and toggle the visibility automatically to simulate responsive
- OS X 10.7 or later