SplineEQ is a linear phase equalizer plugin (VST/AU). Designed to be simple and flexible, SplineEQ allows you to create filters using Bézier splines, the best known way to design curves. The free trial of SplineEQ is for personal use only, but if you purchase SplineEQ it comes with a full commercial license.
- Linear phase equalizer
- Spline-based filter design
- Up to 60 bands (only up to 4 in the free version)
- Simple curve modification functions
- Frequency analyser
- Infinite dB to +60 dB gain range
- Adjustable resolution, latency and CPU usage
- The Limiter doesn't distort the sound anymore but always caps it to the threshold (so it will never be too loud no matter what you do), which now can go down to -30 dB, while preserving the dynamics and the quality of the sound./li>
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- A VST/AudioUnits compatible host.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software