aText accelerates your typing by replacing abbreviations with frequently used phrases you define: for example, make an abbreviation "myname" to insert your name "First Middle Last" in any application.
With aText you can easily avoid typing the same thing over and over.
- Insert images and formatted text.
- Capitalize new sentences. Correct double capitals.
- Insert the current date and time in any format. Insert day in the future or the past, for example: next Sunday, previous Monday.
- Embed clipboard content in snippet, embed another snippet, use editable
- Added prompt to move to Applications directory.
- Added options to include snippet's note and label when exporting to RTF.
- Displays note when hover snippet with Option key pressed.
- Added "Restart" to menu bar icon's menu.
- Uses RTF format if available when using "Make snippet from selection / clipboard" shortcut.
- OS X 10.6 or later