Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We've all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there's no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment's notice.
- Uncomplicated configuration. Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- New form window with focus frames and improved scrolling
- New built-in /Case function for selecting different text fragments depending on an input value
- Logical values are now supported in calculations; 0 counts as false, all other values are treated as true
- Constants for logical values in calculations: true, false, yes, no
- New if function
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan