lets you capture areas, entire screens, even multiple objects with just a few simple clicks. Capture to Clipt, Clipboard, or any application of your choice. Then simply print, copy, annotate, drag, organize and share.
- Select multiple windows, menus and the cursor in the same capture
- Include shadows or just a 1 pixel rim with your object captures
- Edit screenshots in Clipt-or capture to Clipboard or any Application you choose
- Add annotations such as Arrow, Text, Line, Oval, Rectangle, Showcase and more to mark-up your screenshots
- Obfuscate private information from your screenshots with tools like Blur and Pixelate
- Copy, Print, Export and Drag your images for sharing and importing into other apps
- Store and organize your screenshots and add keywords for easy retrieval
- Select resizable areas and entire screens before capturing and more…
Why settle for just another screen capture program when you can have the best?