Developer website: Ondesoft
Ondesoft ScreenCapture is currently the most powerful screen grabbing utility for the Mac OS, allowing you to easily capture any part on your Mac desktop, such as a rectangular or elliptical region, a freehand region, the full screen, the active window, or all windows from any Web browser or application, and so on. The knobs on the sides and corners of the interface can be used to resize the frame according to need. The transparent frame allows you to see content and icons through it. In addition, a screen magnifier with hotkey instructions that can be hidden or displayed can help capture the exact region as you want.
- All the main function buttons can be accessed in the intuitive interface.
- Grabbing your entire desktop, rectangular or elliptical region, a particular window, or all windows can be done with just one click.
- Arbitrary Snap function allows you to create shapes tailored to your desired image.
- With just one click, you can capture any part of desktop.
- Timer Screens are delayed as long as you like to set up what you want to capture on Mac -- like a menu -- then snap it when you're ready.
- Screen magnifier can magnify the edges of a frame to help capture an area of your screen accurately.
- Set Hotkeys and make the fastest image-capture program even quicker.
- Add some effects with the Grab Tool, Text Tools, the Brush Tool, Custom Shape Tools, and an easy-to-use Arrow Tool.
- Save your captured image in a wide variety of image formats, including PNG, BMP, TIFF, PPM, XBM, XPM, ICO, and JPEG.
- Options in the Preferences Panel allow even more customization of the Timed Screen function, the Magnification window, Launch options, and many more aspects of Ondesoft ScreenCapture.
- Save your grabbed images directly to the desktop or copy them straight to the clipboard.
- Fixed the occasional crash during the first running.
- OS X 10.6 or later