Developer website: PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
Navicat Essentials for SQLite is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for SQLite is available for three platforms - Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and Server Monitor to facilitate the process of data maintenance.
Note: Currently available for $23.99. LIMITED time offer
- Supported to connect MySQL 8 using SHA2 connection.
- Supported coloring the Objects tab when a colored connection is selected.
- Improved table mapping in Import Wizard.
- Improved keyboard navigation with tab key in Import Wizard.
- Left single quotation mark was wrong style when inputting in Form View.
- Error occurred when deleting multiple users in SQL Server.
- Extra "(" was added to INSERT statements when deploying scripts in Data Synchronization.
- Objects list loading was slow in some cases.
- Zero decimal place digits were not displayed in Table Viewer.
- OS X 10.10 or later