Navicat Essentials for SQL Server is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for SQL Server is available for Microsoft Windows and OS X. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and Server Monitor to more...
- Supported format strings in Schedule email body.
- Unable to send notification email in Schedule.
- Wrongly updated the SQL Server table identity columns in Import Wizard.
- Created a new connection when previewing a view.
- Syntax error occurred when updating SQL Server tables in Table Viewer.
- Crashed more...
- OS X 10.6 or later