Output Factory automates printing and exporting from Adobe InDesign. Batch print, export as single pages with variable file names, output layer versions, update modified links on the fly, preflight InDesign files before output, output to several formats at once, and much more.
Just select the documents, adjust settings, and Output Factory will do the rest for you automatically. Keep working with other programs while Output Factory processes InDesign files in the background. Or let Output Factory work while you're on a lunch break. Or leave it working overnight to output hundreds of documents, and the job will be
- Users can now add InDesign files from history directly to the queue using the "Add to Queue" button in the History window
- The number of InDesign files in history now appears below the history table
- Fixed an issue in which the History window could be reduced to an unreasonably small size
- Tab related menus don't appear in
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Adobe InDesign CS3 or later