DiscoBrick is a concert-quality, highly optimized visualization tool that has the raw rendering power you need to pump out pixels to high-resolution screen during parties, concerts or at home!
- Blazingly fast OpenGl-based on 2D and 3D rendering with maps
- The App works with music and voice or rumors
- Interactive cameras, Webcams and, of course, iSight live video support : get inside your visualizations!
- Use the built-in images as textures, or use your own photos & JPGs, PNGs, TIFs and more, or even Flickr pictures!
- Keep in Touch: Read any news from your more...
- NEW!!! now with full 3D physic support!
- two new themes using physic (more to come)
- optimized (again!) engine for better performance
- adjusted levels of brightness for some scenes (ie: Sound Flower)
- some adjustement to "double" RSS feed in Stereo 3D mode
- fixed the UI for Yosemite
- OS X 10.6 or later