Developer website: Blue Mango Learning Systems
Clarify streamlines the workflow of capturing multiple screenshots, organizing them into a document, marking up the images, adding text, and sharing your document as a PDF, Word file, or on the Web. View it in action!
The folks who love Clarify are using it when they need two or more images to:
- Explain a process
- Communicate changes they'd like designers/developers to make
- Submit bug reports
- Provide answers that consist of several steps
Clarify lets you:
- Capture one or more screenshots and/or import one or more images (e.g. pictures and screenshots)
- Mark the images with annotations such as arrows, circles, blur, sequence, highlight, and text
- Add titles and paragraph text for each image
- Share your document via email, PDF, Word, Dropbox, Evernote, WordPress, or Clarify-it.com
- Capture windows or regions
- Import photos or other image files
- Organize multiple images or screen captures into a document
- Add multiple images to a step (new feature)
- Reorder screen captures/images via drag and drop
- Replace images without messing up your formatting
- Crop and resize images
- Mark up images with arrows, boxes, circles, text annotations, and sequence
- Blur out sensitive information or highlight important areas
- Export to PDF, Word, WordPress, Evernote, HTML, Markdown, or Dropbox
- Copy and paste content as rich text to any word processor that accepts rich text
- Add borders of picture frames
- Export individual images or all images in a document
- Include embed for videos hosted on YouTube, Wistia, etc.
- Importing high-resolution images would scale the image incorrectly.
- Fix bug that prevented one from updating the WordPress id and url that a document is associated with.
- OS X 10.7 or later