Developer website: Softonium Developments
Find my Font is a desktop application that helps you identify fonts in digital images. It opens a bitmap image and then searches both online (internet) and all the fonts on your computer and identifies the font(s) used by the letters in the image. You are provided with a list of matching fonts along with the matching accuracy for each one. You may also type text and see how well the matching went. It's ideal for graphic designers and creative professionals who would otherwise spend hours trying to find a matching font.
- Friendly and very easy to use
- Match fonts online or locally (on your computer)
- Font matching at lightning speed
- Browse fonts on your computer
- Find visually similar fonts
- Smart letter selection
- Image correction tools
- Isolate script letters
- Support for multiple code pages
- Install matched font
- Interface in English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, and Greek
- Extended help and support
Find my Font comes in two versions: Free and Pro. The above download is for the Free edition. For a comparison of the versions, see this page.
- Connect to mobile device - Connect your Find my Font Pro to your Find my Font mobile app to get unlimited font IDs on your mobile device.
- OS X 10.5 or later