iCaching is an indispensable tool for geocachers. Import, organize, manage, explore, and export your geocaches with iCaching, a fast, native Mac app. Tested on Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and Yosemite.
- Import - Import GPX-files with geocache data straight from Geocaching.com from within the app, import GPX or LOC files using the import button, or drag-and-drop them into iCaching. Each GPX file will be imported into its own folder. iCaching also supports the Geocaching Live API. You can query the geocaching.com database straight from within iCaching.
- Remove PQ notification automatically after 30 seconds
- Redesigned Homes window
- The cache list was not always correctly updated and resorted after a change of home location
- Export images to GPS could crash when an image had no name
- The toolbar button titles were not localised
- Small other fixes
- OS X 10.9 or later