JonDoFox Browser is both a profile and an extension for the popular Mozilla Firefox Web browser. It protects the user's privacy while surfing the Web by removing identifying information from the browser. As it is open source software and free to use, it is an ideal add-on for anonymization services like JonDonym and Tor, but may also be used without anonymization software, just for safer surfing.
- Update for add-ons (see: Changelog for JonDoFox extension)
- Update default bookmarks for email provider der temp. email addresses
- No reason to upgrade your profile if you kept your add-ons up-to-date
- OS X 10.9 or later (see Related Links for OS X 10.8 or earlier)
- For anonymous surfing you need also an IP changer proxy like JonDo