Trust Disk Diet to safely and easily clean your Mac. Ever had your Mac almost (or completely) run out of disk space? If so, you've probably also tried to find out what's taking up so much space and how to get rid of junk. Sometimes this is easy, although most of the time a lot of the files that are hogging your Mac of much needed space can be tricky to find and remove safely.
Here's what you can clean with Disk Diet:
- Removes unused language translations from applications.
- Cleans up caches.
- Cleans out the downloads folder.
- Cleans out old iOS software updates.
- Cleans more...
- [New] Drive information including capacity, space available, model and protocol.
- [New] Easy to read bar that shows how much space can be freed up by removing all the junk.
- [Fixed] Potential crash when seaching for languages to remove.
- [Fixed] Asking to install the helper app on each app launch.
- [Fixed] Updated the Paddle framework to resolve some more...
- OS X 10.7 or later