allows you to view Instagram photos and be connected to the Instagram community.
Create one or windows to show an Instagram stream. Turn on a slideshow for each window if you'd like. Each window can also have it's own elegant frame, a simple border or no frame at all, allowing you to create tight grids of streams.
Whether or not you've chosen a frame that displays information about the photo, mouse over the image to see an overlay of all the basic information for the photo. Click to see who's liked or commented on the photo and like the photo or add your own comment.
Create streams based on your own geographic location or choose one of the locations like New York City, San Francisco or Seattle that come within the application. Share your custom feeds by copying a URL which you can give to other Instaview users.
- Popular, My Feed, My Photos, My Liked, Location, User and Tag streams
- Photo details including likers, comments, location, and timeframe
- Rollover overlay for photo information
- Ability to like or comment on photos
- Ability to follow or stop following other contributors
- Customizable frames ranging from no frame to frames showing photo details
- Over 25 built-in geographic locations with ability to create custom location streams
- Optional tracking of unviewed photos
- Optional badging of the dock icon for unviewed photos
- Ability to create stream URLs to share with other Instaview users
- Slideshow mode for each stream window with configurable options
- Customizable interface (window selection, double-click behavior, badging, etc)
Note: An Instagram
account is required to use Instaview. To learn how to create an Instagram account, please go to instagram.com. Also, Instagram does not allow other applications to submit photos.