Developer website: discoDSP
Corona 32- and 64-bit, virtual analog and wave synthesizer for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring 3 VA + WAVE (SF2/WAV) oscillators, up to 16 combine modes between oscillators resulting in extensive timbres, 8 destination matrix modulations, 4 LFOs, 4 ADSR envelopes, unison, chorus, delay and limiter effects with high-quality sound and analog modeled zero-delay feedback filters using a straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Full 64-bit compatibility:
- 32- and 64-bit Audio Units and VST for Mac.
- 32- and 64-bit VST for Windows.
- Unique oscillator modes: Oscillators can be combined using operators. There are 10 for Phase mode or 16 for Detune mode (DT)
- Hundreds of waveforms: From classic VA saw, triangle, square, sine, parabola and noise to the included waveforms in two extra DWB banks with 300+ timbres.
- Filters: 14 different filter types, 2-pole and 4-pole each with selectable tahn, poly, asym1, asym2, hardlimit, polywrap and asymwrap shapes. Includes filter positive and negative drive, keytracking and selectable pre-post volume envelope stage. Fat, easy, mix-standing unison:
- Dedicated Unison unit to make sounds spread across the stereo mix with selectable octave spread, voices, detune knob and panning spread controls.
- Flexible ADR curves: Up to 5 different envelope curves for extended shaping.
- Easy to use modulation matrix: Select the most relevant synth destinations to be modulated.
- New default bank by Dominique Huchet AKA tinga
- New tuning-lock button
- Fixed multiple Dark-Theme GUI glitches
- Fixed arpeggiator on/off buttons with 150% / 200% GUI sizes
- Delay now mutes on "All Sound Off" MIDI message
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Audio Units / VST host