SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from selection or clipboard more...
- Inspector Panel with embedded Note view and Icon Picker. Show/Hide Inspector with Shift+Command+I
- Layout options added: Strict Vertical (top to bottom) Layout Mind Map and Strict Horizontal/Vertical Layout Branch
- Image Size limit and Density are configurable via Image Library window
- Large images are displayed as thumbnail on the mind map. Image preview more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Some features require OS X 10.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software