SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from
- Outliner synchronizes with the selection in the editor.
- Use drag & drop in the outline to reorder topics.
- Keyboard shortcuts for Show Outline ⌘1, Show Note ⌘2.
- Angled relation paths and Adjustable relation paths.
- New build-in style sheet: Chart (angled paths + arrows)
- Check spelling for entire Mind Map, shorcut ⌘;
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Some features require OS X 10.8 or later