SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from
New or Improved
- Use Google Drive to synchronize with other devices
- Diamond and Cloud border shapes
- Rounded corners in angled paths
- Toggle Checked State, assures checkbox visible then toggles checked state--keyboard shortcut Command+Space
- Order Forward and Order Backward also works for Topics--default keyboard shortcuts Command+Up and
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Some features require OS X 10.8 or later