FreeMind for Mac is an easy-to-operate mind-mapping software with a strong emphasis on folding. Based on Java, it is compatible with different environments, including Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is a particularly helpful productivity tool for planning projects, revising for exams, or sparking new ideas.
- Branches shift automatically to ensure your nodes are presented in a concise and logical manner. Alternatively, you can move them manually.
- Download FreeMind for Mac to protect your map or individual branches from the data loss with an automatic backup function provided by DES encryption.
- You don't need to choose between fast link following and fast fold/unfold. Smooth navigation includes one-click folding/unfolding and following links with a click at the same time.
- Use and edit long multiline nodes, even with newlines.
- Decorate nodes with built-in icons, tones, and beautiful fonts.