With MovieRecorder, Softron Media Services offers its customers a cost effective way to capture video for collaborative editing. No media transcoding, re-linking or re-rendering is required. The post sessions are much more manageable with pre-editing starting at ingest and content fully online and easily searchable. With Edit while Ingest it is possible to start editing in Final Cut Pro, seconds after the ingest has started.
Multiple ingests on one Mac!
Record multiple streams of video
- General stability and performance improvements.
- Added Timecode Buddy Server source (to support the connection of multiple channels to one Timecode Buddy).
- Fixed an issue with Drop Frame TC in VTR control.
- Fixed an issue with XDCAM EX and HDV codec.
- Fixed some memory leak issues (warning at the time of writing there are still issues with 10.6.8
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Minimum 6 GB RAM for SD, 8 GB RAM for HD
- A video input card (AJA, Blackmagic-Design, Matrox)