With MovieRecorder, Softron Media Services offers its customers a cost effective way to capture video for collaborative editing. No media transcoding, re-linking or re-rendering is required. The post sessions are much more manageable with pre-editing starting at ingest and content fully online and easily searchable. With Edit while Ingest it is possible to start editing in Final Cut Pro, seconds after the ingest has started.
Multiple ingests on one Mac!
Record multiple streams of video
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- The Activity and Logs window was sometimes collapsed in Sierra
- Better AV sync when signal was disconnected from a Blackmagic Design HDMI source
- Clip names in Serial VTR can not be empty anymore
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Minimum 6 GB RAM for SD, 8 GB RAM for HD
- A video input card (AJA, Blackmagic-Design, Matrox)