GNS3 is a graphical network simulator that allows simulation of complex networks.
To allow complete simulations, GNS3 is strongly linked with:
- Dynamips, the core program that allows Cisco IOS emulation
- Dynagen, a text-based front-end for Dynamips
- Qemu, a generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer
- GNS3 is an excellent complementary tool to real labs for network engineers, administrators and people wanting to pass certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIE
- Design of high quality and complex network
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.9 or later