Outguess is an advanced steganography tool. Outguess will hide your file inside the picture of your choice in easy steps.
To hide a file within an image:
- select your image (container) and a file to hide (content);
- write a key in the preferences (used to hide data);
- click "hide data" to hide your file within your image.
To extract the hidden file from an Outguess image previously saved:
- select an Outguess image in the extract panel;
- write the correct key in the extract panel;
- click extract.
- Correction of the menubar
- Correction of the "About" window
- OS X 10.8 or later