Developer website: Madfinger Games
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
- Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks - roll out of harm's way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
- Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
- RPG elements reward skilled players - upgrade the Samurai's health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
- Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai's tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
- Survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
- Runs at 60 frames per second !
- Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games.
- Samurai II is developed on the Unity 3D 3.3 engine.
- Original soundtrack - in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later