iVI is a video converter that can import files into iTunes or iMovie with a simple drag and drop. iVI will also add metadata if movies or TV shows are identified.
- Movie and TV-show information is found on the Internet automatically and added to your shows before they are placed in iTunes
- iVI will convert multiple audio channels in the file including various languages and surround sound and these are accessible from Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone, etc.
- iVI supports both VobSub and plain text subtitles from the source file and these are accessible from Quicktime, Apple TV,
- Fixes for h.265 conversion
- Fixes for automatic language detection
- OS X 10.8 or later