Tutor for iPhoto is a collection of 50 how-to video tutorials for Apple iPhoto.
This all-new tutorial covers the OS X 10.9 Mavericks version of iPhoto (version 9.5) included on every new Mac and includes 50 how-to videos on iPhoto for OS X. The videos cover everything from the interface to importing your photos to using faces and places to assigning keywords to sharing online including Facebook. Everything you need to organize, edit, and share your photos.
Find out how to:
- use Photo Stream
- import your photos from your camera and desktop.
- have iPhoto recognize faces in the photos.
- apply places to your photos.
- create smart albums that will add your photos to it automatically.
- assign keywords to your photos.
- rate your photos with 1 to 5 stars.
- hide your photos that you don't want to show but you also don't want to delete.
- edit your photos with enhance, straighten, rotate, red eye reduction and more.
- see what information the camera put with the photo like camera, exposure, and type.
- create slideshows.
- create books including changing the number of photos on a page.
- create cards to send to family and friends.
- create calendars including putting photos on individual days.
- do more with iPhoto!