is a new space shooter from Ezone.com developed by the Edis brothers Jamie and Simon from Australia. They decided to make the space game they've always wanted to play: no difficult flying controls, no gettting lost in space, no hits from behind, no complex instructions to wade through - just eye-popping 3D action from the get go!
In Galactic Gunner you shoot down targets by clicking on the screen. Your pilot is a seasoned veteran who handles the steering (and audio commentary) so you can concentrate on the fun part: destroying any targets that cross your path!
Galactic Gunner has something for all ages and skill levels, with intuitive but challenging game-play. Your skill and accuracy (not just trigger/tap-happy luck) will earn you one of 15 different medals - do you have what it takes to earn the 'SuperNova Supreme'?
- Eye-popping real-time 3D graphics
- Something for all ages and skill levels
- Cinematic camera angles and cut-scenes
- 7 challenging missions to unlock
- 15 different medals to earn
- Humorous salute to classic sci-fi movies and games
- Full dramatic soundtrack
- Over 200 lines of entertaining audio dialog
- Auto-save: replay any mission whenever you want
- 3 game save slots
- Dynamic 3D lighting and effects
- Spin the planet on the title screen to access missions and options
- Press ESC (or Command-F) to toggle window or full-screen mode