Weather displays local weather and temperature information for wherever you find yourself in the world!.
Weather application for Mac provides real time weather information based on your current location wherever you are in the world. It is very useful when you are travelling. The application will show weather information such as the current condition report (with a stylish icon for each weather), the temperature, the wind speed / direction and the humidity level. Local forecasts are also available. This is a very simple application with an elegant design showing the day and night cycle. The temperature is displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit. An active Internet connection is required to retrieve data.
- The most beautiful and simple way to check for weather information on your Mac.
- Elegant design showing the day and night cycle.
- Real time weather information based on your current location (GPS or WiFi) wherever you are in the world. It is very useful when you are traveling.
- Local condition report (with a stylish icon for each weather condition), temperature, high & low, wind speed & direction, humidity level, cloud cover, and sunrise & sunset times.
- Local forecasts are available.
- You can check the weather for other cities. Choose the city you want to see weather for by scrolling through your saved cities. You can add or delete cities, and reorder your list. Please, enter the city and the country.
- Screen auto-refresh every 15 minutes with the latest weather information.
- Full Screen Mode.
- The temperature is displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- The most accurate weather application on the AppStore.
- The application is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Japanese.
Weather on your dock:
- Real time weather condition and temperature on your Dock.
- Dynamic Dock Icon gives you the current weather information in real time! Updated every 15 minutes.
- The simplest way to be in constant contact with live weather 24/7 without even opening up an application.
- Simple alarm function.
- You can set alarms, and organize them in your list.
Before using this application, please enable Location Services in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Enable Location Services > Enable Weather.