Arguably the best general, system-wide snippet manager for the MacOS. Very feature-full.
* syntax highlighting for numerous languages
* system-wide integration (via menubar app & services)
* various ways to split and categorise your snippet library: folders, groups, tags , or just divide your collection among separate libraries
* ability to group code snippets that should go together - like a CSS trick with the accompanying HTML - into a single snippet containing 2 clips
* simple text-replace-before-paste feature
* active, responsive and friendly developer
* lack of proper manual or help files, so the user has to rely on experimentation to discover and learn some of the program's best features - like text replacement and abbreviations
* syntax highlighting sometimes fails - i.e., PHP files that have an open tag, but not a closing one, do not highlight
Excellent value for money, and considering the responsiveness of the developer, we can expect it will only get better.
Although many of the code authoring tools these days have built-in snippet managers, if you user more than one of these, and prefer to have your snippets in a central, neutral location, it will be hard to find a better program than this.