Wondershare PDF Editor is an innovative PDF Editor for Mac OS X users. It not only can help users edit PDF text, insert images and signatures, annotate PDFs, but also allows users to convert PDF to Word for more flexible editing.
- Add text into PDF files - modify or insert text in editable text blocks - drag and drop blocks of text to change the text layouts
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word documents with several clicks
- Insert images (including graphics and digital signatures) into PDF files
- Crop, resize, move, delete images in PDF files
- Add multiple PDF
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.6 or later