Developer website: MacHouse
Wouldn't it be nice if you could create and maintain different sets of Stickies window? If yes, then try Switchies. Switchies allows the user to create multiple categories of Stickies windows. And you can switch from one set to another with just a click of Mouse.
- The application will quit if it detects running Stickies without a database file in the Library folder.
- Restore Data: The user can select a folder with the open-folder window by choosing File > Open Data.
- Restore Data: The application will check the physical size of the source folder and that of the resulting application folder. If they don't match each other, it will prompt a message.
- When the application cannot find a necessary data file, which is likely to occur when it's used under the Guest account, it will prompt a message for how to fix the problem.
- Change: The default Stickies set color is changed to green (RGB: 0,204,0).
- Several other minor changes are done.
- OS X 10.4 or later