Developer website: Jim McGowan
Stick 'Em Up is a desktop sticky notes application, similar to Apple's Stickies application which is included in Mac OS X. Stick 'Em Up lets you create notes in different colours and sizes that can contain rich text and graphics. With Stick 'Em Up you group your notes in to categories, only the notes in a selected category are shown on screen. You can navigate your categories via the application menu, keyboard commands, the dock icon menu, or with a small categories list window. You can import your notes from Apple's Stickies application, plain text, rich text html and word files. You can print in a variety of styles and export to a variety of formats.
- Added preference to choose default font for new notes
- Improved note printing
- Fixed bug where text in categories window could disappear when being edited
- Fixed bug that could cause importing or exporting to crash
- New look sticky notes with 'window shading' ability, optional scrollbars and smaller minimum size
- New look categories window
- Navigate categories from the dock icon
- Import notes from Apple's Stickies application.
- Import notes from plain text, rich text, html and Microsoft Word files.
- Export notes to plain text, rich text and Microsoft Word files
- New printing options, including note contents and 'Stickies Sheet'
Mac OS X 10.4 or later