The Navicat for SQLite client from PremiumSoft is an integrated GUI tool let you perform SQLite administration and database development in an easier way. Advanced features allow you to create database models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote SQLite server. It also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Navicat is sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. It is also available for Windows and Linux and translated into 7 major languages.
- Unable to edit BLOB field's text data on TEXT editor.
- Unable to use Cmd-Y New Query shortcut after selecting Tables, Views, etc nodes on Connection Tree.
- .wal and .shm files were not deleted after closed SQLite connections.
- Failed to run schedule for connections in Navicat Cloud.
- Cursor did not focus on Query Editor when opening a query.
- OS X 10.6 or later