AKVIS NatureArt is an excellent tool for imitating the magnificence of natural phenomena on your digital photos. It also lets you create nature scenes from scratch, such as converting a blank background into a sea view or a night sky with scattered, glistening stars.
If a photo looks a bit lifeless and dull, you can add some dramatic nature effects by putting the sun or even a lightning bolt on it, and by adding rain or snow.
In fact the same photo can look differently if we change the weather on it. The spirit of the scene changes dramatically - from a ferocious thunderstorm to an optimistic shiny day,
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Added the new Aurora effect, with its special tools and presets.
- Added the new Dark interface style (switch in the Preferences).
- Fixed minor bugs and compatibility problems.
- Added support for more RAW files.
- Changed the Navigator window into the roll-up panel.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- For the plugin version:
- Photoshop CS-CC 2014, or Photoshop Elements 1-13
- Corel PaintShop Pro X2-X7
- Corel Photo-Paint 11-X7
- Corel Painter 9-12
- Corel PhotoImpact X3
- Xara Xtreme
- GIMP 2.4.5 or later