is a listed QuickTime movie player. It will also play audio-only files (MP3, AAC, etc). Multiple windows can be shown..
- Toggle the playlist drawer by pushing button or keyboard shortcut easily.
- When you would like to add movies to playlist, you can choose some ways, push + button, command + O or drag and drop movie files from Finder.
- Loop times of playlist is set by pop up button under playlist. Here you can choose 0 to 10 or infinity.
- Aspect Ratio of current movie can be changed ekeepf or not.
- If youEd like to change speed of playing movie, you can do with right slider. It is available from half a speed to three times a one.
- In full screen view mode, mouse cursor would be hidden automatically until you move cursor.
- Menu bar would be shown when cursor is in the upper part of window.
- Movie controller would be shown when cursor is in the lower part of window.
- Meteoroid uses framework of QTKit which is QuickTime playerfs framework. Therefore it is available to play almost all movies which QuickTime player can do.
- If you install Perian or Flip4Mac plugins, Meteoroid is able to play flv or wmv movies. Moreover Meteoroid loads those movies beforehand, when they are added to playlist.
- You can choose let Meteoroid do so or not in setting panel.
- Meteoroid can play/pause movie also by space key.