is a dedicated Markdown and Dropbox powered text editor for iOS. Elements allows you to view, edit and share plain text documents on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. All of your data is stored in a folder on your personal Dropbox account so that it's accessible from any device you have.
Whether you're a freelance writer wanting to write your next article, a student with a book report due or professional on-the-go who needs access to their notes wherever they are, Elements can work for you.
- Create, view and edit text files (.txt) on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Create, view, edit and preview Markdown files on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Cloud based: Elements stores all its data in an /Elements subfolder on your personal Dropbox account so you can access it via your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC
- Offline support: upload your changes to Dropbox next time you're connected
- Publishing: Publish your finished works to Facebook or Tumblr (More services coming soon!)
- Export: Export your files as HTML or PDF files to Dropbox, Evernote, iTunes or Email
- Full text search of your Elements files
- Word counts, line counts, character count
- A Scratchpad to flesh out ideas or store random bits of information
- Email files as an attachments, in-line or as rendered HTML
- Printing support
- Sort file listings by name or modified date
- TextExpander touch support
- Free customer support via email