Bit Slicer is a universal game trainer that allows you to cheat in video games by searching and modifying values such as your score, lives, ammunition, and much more.
- Memory Scanner
- Search and narrow down values of several types: integers, floating-points, strings, byte arrays, and pointers
- Add, delete, and modify variables with ease
- Freeze variable's values
- Store a process' entire virtual memory space and search for values based on incremental changes
- Manipulate pointers by de-referencing variable addresses
- Memory more...
- Improved compatibility with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Filtered out many System- and Apple-owned targets to choose from on OS X 10.11 due to the new System Integrity Protection (SIP). Note if you were targeting Safari before, you will now need to use another web browser. For advanced users that disable SIP (not recommended), this filtering can be turned off via the hidden boolean more...
- OS X 10.8 or later