Developer website: CCP
EVE Online is a massive multiplayer online game (MMOG) set in a science-fiction based, persistent world. Players take the role of spaceship pilots seeking fame, fortune, and adventure in a huge, complex, exciting, and sometimes hostile galaxy.
A nominal monthly subscription is charged for each player's account; users are responsible for their own Internet service fees. EVE is not a stand-alone, single player game and can only be played online. Unlike most MMOGs that split a large player base up among small clones of the same game world (called "shards") containing no more than 3,000 people, EVE is unique in that all of its players inhabit the same game world.
Note: the price shown in the listing reflects that of a 1-month subscription. To view other pricing options, go here.
- Missions: Fixed an issue where some missions could cause the agent conversation window to break and become blank.
- User Interface:
- Fixed an issue where the Journal could briefly display current escalations when receiving a new escalation
- Overview: The "Apply to ships and drones only" option now correctly removes the standings icon and background color from Upwell Structures. Note that hovering over a structures icon in the overview still provides a tooltip that lists your docking access)
- Overview: Fixed an issue where Sorting by Type would prioritize Standings flag over icon color (Meaning that a Structure which you have set as your destination would no longer be sorted to the top of the overview)
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo (at least 2.0 Ghz) - Intel Core i Series with at least 2.0 Ghz speed recommended
- Video: ATI HD2400, Nvidia 9400GT, or Intel HD 3000 or higher with at least 256 MB VRAM.
- Broadband Internet connection