REAPER is a digital audio workstation: a complete multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing, and mastering environment. REAPER is designed to let you work quickly and creatively, without imposing any artificial limits on what you can do. It includes professional plugins, advanced customization, and compatibility with almost any hardware. It supports both VST and AU plugins.
Trial download is unrestricted and has no time limit. Discount license for personal or educational use is $60. Commercial license is $225 for those using REAPER commercially and making over $20,000 revenue per year.
- (ReaScript, Video Processor, JSFX)
- improve context-sensitive function information in top line
- show function list on right click in some IDEs (Ctrl+right click for watch behavior)
- allow peeking values via Ctrl+K
- user configurable colors (in theme tweak window, though not theme dependent)
- highlight known API
- OS X 10.5 or later