REAPER is a digital audio workstation: a complete multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing, and mastering environment. REAPER is designed to let you work quickly and creatively, without imposing any artificial limits on what you can do. It includes professional plugins, advanced customization, and compatibility with almost any hardware. It supports both VST and AU plugins.
Trial download is unrestricted and has no time limit. Discount license for personal or educational use is $60. Commercial license is $225 for those using REAPER commercially and making over $20,000 revenue per year.
- Media: fix creating empty MIDI items when inserting media with a time selection set
- Peaks: use 5.15+ floating point peak format for lossy compressed files
- FX: ignore monitoring FX windows when cascading other FX windows
- Lyrics: fix display in web remote with multiple lyrics per beat
- Lyrics: fix initial size of lyrics.lua window
- OS X 10.5 or later