EditiX is a powerful and easy-to-use cross-platform XML editor and XSLT debugger designed to help Web authors and application programmers take advantage of the latest XML and XML-related technologies such as XSLT, XSL-FO, DocBook, SVG, or various XML schemas. EditiX has an XSLT debugger and an XML Differencing support. It provides users with an extensive range of XML functionality within a refined IDE that guides you with intelligent entry helpers. The user can manage remote files from FTP, WebDAV or from an archive file like ZIP or JAR. It includes real time XPath location and syntax error detection. Some content more...
- New background validation mode
- Content assistance performance improved
- Write a sequence and complete it from the content assistant
- Very long line optimization mode avoiding editix latency (new preference)
- Repair corrupted XML content inside the hexadecimal editor
- Auto close mode for quotes (new more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later