Leap is a combination Spotlight, Bridge, Finder, and more. The Finder on OS X is slow, cumbersome, and limited. The Finder search interface is very cumbersome. Leap shows you all your files and more importantly - where they are on your computer. No other tool does this. Works great for images and PDF's, too. Leap does not force you to put documents in a special place, it uses no databases. Just see whats on your hard drive.
- Fully integrated with Mavericks and later, including its tagging system.
- Dropbox support. Leap now uses Dropbox if you have it to back up tags.
- Dropbox more...
- Rename tags now works better.
- A speed issue when on slow network volumes fixed.
- A few remaining rare crashing bugs from the ARC transition.
- Retina icons in some interface elements, fixed the Leap source menu on retina.
- OS X 10.8.2 or later