ShrinkIt takes bloated Adobe-saved graphic PDFs, runs them through Apple’s PDF renderer, and saves them back out, making many of them smaller without any quality loss.
Note, though: it’s not really for long complex PDF documents or bitmap images. It’s generally for simple PDF symbols and glyphs you might use in your apps, where saving space is critical.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Processing is now threaded and significantly faster.
- It's now properly signed with our Developer ID
- There's a new icon
- And it's now Retina-ready
- Fixed exception when dealing with Unicode file paths
- Added cool progress bar and gratuitous animation
- OS X 10.7 or later