Inklet allows your trackpad to emulate a pen tablet. When you're using a Pogo Sketch, the trackpad even becomes pressure sensitive.
- The full tablet - Moving your Pogo Sketch lightly around the trackpad will allow the cursor to hover without inking. Increase pressure to draw; heavier pressure will result in a thicker stroke.
- Handwriting recognition - Inklet works with the handwriting recognition built into OS X. Use your trackpad to jot notes or doodle.
- Advanced palm rejection - Inklet includes an advanced algorithm to
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
Note: Currently available for $18.71.
- All new Virtual Sliders. Zoom in or change the brush size just by sliding your finger on the edge of the trackpad. Virtual Sliders may be customized for each application, and several popular presets are already included.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Magic Trackpad or MacBook with Multitouch or ForceTouch trackpad